0.3 release of SBackup :)
This week was a productive for me, but I did run into some unexpected
technical difficulities and thus had to work throught the weekend to
I just did the 0.3 release on freashmeat and sourceforge.
* backend daemon - ok
* GUI configurator - ok
* commandline restore - 50% (need to write a directory extraction
function that is missing from python tarfile module)
* GUI restore - 95% (depends on command line restore)
* GUI to write a backup snapshot to cd - 0%, optional
Of course extensive optimisation, testing and polishing is quite needed too.
I should be able to finish the restore tools tomorrow if no other
major problems occur.