Baby Jesus violation meme

Posted by: aigarius 5 years, 12 months ago

Most absurd religious bullshit in long time. Baby Jesus cries like being stabbed in the eye with a fork. It is like a sweet gay love orgy between baby Mohamed, baby Jesus and baby Abraham while baby L. Ron Hubbard films it all and baby Buddha gives artistic directions. Wouldn't you want to see that Holy Trinity? Just as real and inspiring as the other one. Baby Jesus is a fictional character just like Donald Duck or Terminator, get over it.

If your personality is fully determined by several thousand years old megalomaniac fantasies to the point where you are unable to accept satire about it, you might have serious psychological issues and should seek professional help. If people get seriously offended at anything written online it is their own personal psychiatric problem. The fact that such irrational over-offensiveness is promoted in US. Opinion is an opinion even when stated as a fact or amusing expression or observation. Being offended by an opinion is a clear sign of lack of personal integrity and self-awareness. Don't enforce your own psychological deficiencies on others or baby jesus will cry like he crapped his pants before the age of diapers.

Comments

• Haxe 5 years, 12 months ago

Hi, one word from atheist to atheist:

Please don't say that "Jesus was a fictional character". God is completely fictional, but Jesus was most certainly a real person (a mere human, though).

Many references to the religious "Jesus" in the bible and other documents can historically be traced back to two or three real persons, one of whom was really named Jesus. Those few people's stories were than later attributed to Jesus as if it had been one person. And of course, everything that is "supernatural" in these stories is fictional. But there was still one real person named Jesus that had significant influence on the development of christianity, just like Mohammed, Buddha und L. Ron Hubbard also have been real persons.

BTW, of course you are right: Taking that "baby Jesus" meme too seriously is childish.

Link / Reply
  • Jimmy Kaplowitz 5 years, 12 months ago

Hi Aigars. I agree with most of what you wrote, but I have no idea why you're bringing the US into this discussion. None of the participants in this discussion except for me (and possibly Haxe) are Americans. Not Russell, not Matthew, and not you. I don't object to the US being mentioned in general, but any "over-offensiveness" here is not reflective of anything American.

Link / Reply
  • aigarius 5 years, 12 months ago

I guess I am US-centered lately and am blinded by that from time to time. I apologize to Russell for implying that he is from US. (Not that all people from US are religiously irrational.) The nanny-state and its political correctness wing is spread out beyond US, but that is where I mostly see it happening.

And from what I've seen there are documents mentioning that there were people with name 'Jesus' around the described time period, but their relation to the described tales can not be determined conclusively as most sources only start to mention the while thing a couple centuries after the fact.

Link / Reply
  • Adrian Hayter 5 years, 12 months ago

Haxe,

There actually aren't that many records of Jesus around the time he supposedly lived. A lot of stuff started coming out 40 years after his death which makes no sense. Jesus shares the same attributes as a load of other gods and is a fictional character. Watch "The God Who Wasn't There" for more proof, or read articles on the "Jesus Myth".

Link / Reply
  • Anon 5 years, 12 months ago

I fucking lol'd!

+1 internets to you!

Link / Reply
  • David Love 5 years, 12 months ago

I find it personally offensive that you dare to suggest Donald Duck and Terminators are fictional characters. After all, not too long ago Donald and I saved the universe from both the Heartless AND the Nobodies (you ungrateful person)!

And don't get started on how hard I busted my ass to save that Connor brat from killer thinking machines...

Link / Reply
  • Horizon 5 years, 12 months ago

Amen!

>_>

Link / Reply
  • Haxe 5 years, 12 months ago

As for Jesus' existence as a real person: Whatever :-)

As for the US/non-US discussion: I am from Germany, so one more non-US participant.

Link / Reply
  • daven 5 years, 12 months ago

epic win.

Link / Reply
  • Stoffe 5 years, 12 months ago

No contemporary historians, authors or scribes or indeed any documents mention this "Jesus" character.

You see, "Jesus was a real person, that is proven" is actually a meme, spread by religious people (who are almost the only ones ever investigating this). They have kept on repeating this as if it was so self-evident that noone should ever doubt this obvious fact, and so a lot of people parrot this "truth" and the religious types never have to come up with any evidence.

They win, truth loses. Ask anyone of them to ACTUALLY provide ANY scrap of evidence, not just say "there's no reason to doubt his existence". There's every reason. Not to mention the extremely differing accounts in the new testament, all of which are proven to be written based on each other... (oops, shouldn't have blurted that w/o reference, no matter, ignore that and read the rest if you wish).

Link / Reply
  • Walther 5 years, 12 months ago

There is a difference between having an opinion and hurting somebody by expressing your opinion in a rude way.

I don't understand why people shouldn't be offended by something like this. If I would say these things about someones wife/girlfriend/mother/kid chances are they would be offended too.
    The question is not if I think that persons girlfriend exists, but if he thinks his girlfriend is real. In which case I would very rude and in some countries I could even get fined or sued.

Link / Reply