Fixing bugs of TikiWiki

(0 comments)

Just now I did some hacking of TikiWiki on the LAKA site. First I added a feature - now RSS feeds from news articles can be selected by topic. Then I put two rss aggregators on the main Wiki page of the site - one with all articles on 'LAKA' topic and the other one for all articles.
In the process I discovered a bug in Tiki RSS lib that did not allow two RSS feeds to be put on the same Wiki page. I traced the call to a 'include()' directive that should have been 'include_once()'. This also caused another bug to appear there - variable $rsslib had to be declared global in the same module.
Now I only have to create some way to make a feed for 'all topics except LAKA'. That will be harder.

PS. Restoring Mailman and Postgresql was a snap. Today seams to be a better day for me :)

Currently unrated

Comments

There are currently no comments

New Comment

required

required (not published)

optional

Recent Posts

Archive

2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011
2010
2009
2008
2007
2006
2005

Categories

Authors

Feeds

RSS / Atom